Practical Recommendations in Immuno and Molecular Oncology (PRIMO) is now accepting abstract submissions for the upcoming 2017 Annual Meeting in Maui, HI. All clinicians involved in immuno and molecular oncology are invited to submit their abstracts for poster presentations. Below is a quick glance at the PRIMO abstract submission guidelines.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts are due by 12 PM EST October 3, 2016 – Authors will be notified before October 31, 2016 if their abstract has been accepted for presentation
- Abstracts must be in the English Language
- An abstract must fit on ONE page
- Each author may submit only ONE abstract for the conference
- PRIMO faculty will not edit an abstract
- Case reports, trials in progress, or encore abstract presentations are acceptable for submission
- Authors assume complete responsibility for the data
Once an abstract is approved, the author(s) may move forward with poster assembly for presentation. Poster presentations offer oncology clinicians the opportunity to share original data, collaborate with like-minded clinicians, and contribute to the meeting. Abstracts and posters are an invaluable source of information, and an important part of the PRIMO Meeting. Submit an abstract today for consideration.
For more guidelines pertaining to abstracts and posters, please click here.